Since I graduated Howard University, to say that I’m a fan would be an understatement. I absolutely adore my school and love to support and represent it any chance I get. Go Bison!
The new year is always a perfect time to start new things. Why not reconnect with your alumni community and give back to your beloved alma mater?
Curious how you can do so? Here are my suggestions:
- Attend an alumni event: If you are looking for a career boost or a new mentor, alumni events are a great place to start!
- Donate to your school: What better way to give back than to make a donation? Every dollar counts!
- Join your alumni association: Get involved, catch up with old friends, and maybe even make some new ones!
- Purchase some school art: This can make a great addition to your home, support students of your alma mater, and show off your school pride!
- Of course, buy your Lillybee U flats and shoe clips: You want to show off your University – why not do so in style?