Spring = Food & Fun! 5 Ways to Mix Magnolias and Mild Temperatures
The snow is melting, temperatures are rising, and new seasons of Reign and Downton Abbey are in full swing. All of this can only mean one thing – that Spring is on its way! Nothing goes better with this fabulous season than celebrating with good food! While you enjoy March Madness, the melting of snow, and the end of this cold weather, here are some great options to assure that food is a staple in your life:
- Brunch on the Water: Red velvet waffles, crab omelettes and mimosas mixed with March Madness sounds like a victory to me! Grab some friends and head to your favorite waterfront restaurant for a brunch to remember.
- Rooftop Happy Hour: The sun is out longer and the drinks always taste a little better watching the sunset. Put on your new sunglasses and lillybee flats for a relaxed outing to kick off this Spring.
- Dinner on Your Deck: You don’t have to go out to enjoy a great Spring evening. Invite some friends over for a quaint dinner on your deck while you stream some college sports on your laptop.
- High Tea at a Local Garden: I’m so fancy (and I know you are too)… so grab your best gal pals, a cute sundress, and hat for a high tea and high quality girl time.
- Lunch Picnic at the Park: The best thing about Spring is you can enjoy the outdoors again without being buried under huge winter coats and sweaters. Bring your favorite collegiate blanket and pack some sandwiches for an afternoon of enjoying the simpler things in life.
(Image via Cooking Channel)